Indexing your site's pages in search engines is an important aspect of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and there are several methods to achieve this. However, having search engines index up to 200 pages of your site every day for free may not be a straightforward or guaranteed process. Here are some general guidelines and strategies to help with indexing:
- Create Quality Content: The first and most important step is to create high-quality, relevant content on your website. Search engines are more likely to index pages with valuable and original content.
- XML Sitemap: Create an XML sitemap for your website. This is a file that lists all the pages on your site and helps search engines discover and index them more efficiently. You can submit your sitemap to search engines like Google using their webmaster tools.
- Robots.txt File: Make sure your robots.txt file is properly configured to allow search engine crawlers access to your site. This file can also specify which pages you want to exclude from indexing.
- Internal Linking: Ensure that your website's pages are interlinked, making it easier for search engine bots to discover and index new content. A clear and logical site structure helps with this.
- Submit to Search Engines: You can manually submit your website's URL to search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. While this doesn't guarantee indexing, it can speed up the process.
- Social Media Sharing: Sharing your content on social media platforms can help increase its visibility and, potentially, its indexing speed.
- Frequent Updates: Regularly update your content and add new pages to your website. Frequent updates can signal to search engines that your site is active and should be crawled more often.
- Check for Technical Issues: Ensure there are no technical issues on your site that might block search engine crawlers, such as incorrect directives in the robots.txt file or crawl errors.
- Quality Backlinks: Quality backlinks from other reputable websites can improve the visibility of your site and encourage search engines to index your content.
It's important to note that search engine indexing can take some time, and there are no guarantees on the number of pages that will be indexed daily. Search engines prioritize their crawl rate based on various factors, including the authority of your site, the freshness of your content, and how frequently your site is updated.
Additionally, you should monitor your website's performance using webmaster tools provided by search engines and adjust your strategies accordingly.
Remember that patience and a focus on producing valuable content are key to successful indexing and SEO.